Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Whirlwind of a Week

The time is finally here!

The first monument that I have seen here is Saint Petersburg


We learned how to make Blinis (Russian Crepes)

Off brand Nutella that is SOOO good!





It will be a good semester, lol.



I have the coolest views from my window






Yes, it's real... Yes, it's better than a regular Snickers!

So good! Kind of like a cheese cake bite.
Our little kitchen :)
Supply room/living room


Living room

My little room

Sunday Selfie




View form church




Church sign


Metro/Sunday Selfie

Bad picture, but Saint Petersburg has the deepest metro in the world! This is the escalator. I LOVE the metro :)




My friends threw me a surprise birthday party :)
My birthday cake :)
My first authentic Russian meal.



Casualties of lesson planning

No comments:

Post a Comment