Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sunrise to Sunset in Bergen

Bergen is considered "The Gateway to the Fjords of Norway."
Watching the sunrise on the  Hanseatic Warf.






The view across the Hanseatic Warf



















































The Hanseatic Museum
The Hanseatic Museum is situated in one of the old trade houses at Bryggen. The museum has old interiors from the 18th and 19th centuries.

If you want more information, http://www.bergen-guide.com/51.htm 



















































The view of Bergen on top of  Mount Floyen.





Sabrina, my husband and me

Me and my troll husband :)

                                                         
                                                                   Meet the family!
































Sabrina, the witch

Overlook onto the fjords




My beautiful pet, Bambi

My good friend, Flounder



My boat! I am sailing away

Sunset on the fjords.









No comments:

Post a Comment